Reliable & Effective
Tulsa Bankruptcy Attorney
Benefits Of Filing For Bankruptcy
There are many benefits to bankruptcy if that is where you are finding yourself at. Filing for Bankruptcy is not the end of the world. It is actually far from it. However, we understand why you might be leery of filing for bankruptcy. Our lawyers are here at Hanson & Hanson Law firm to assist you in the best way that we possibility can. We highly advise that you speak to our attorneys about filing for bankruptcy. If there is a way out of you filing for bankruptcy, then our attorneys will certainly be able to help you.
How filing for Tulsa Bankruptcy Can Help You
- One of the main benefits of filing for a bankruptcy is that it will put a hold of creditors from contacting you on a daily basis. Your creditors will no longer be able to call or send you letters on a daily basis.
- In most cases once you have filed for bankruptcy your debts will be settled. There are a few cases where this does not apply. Not every debt is covered in a bankruptcy settlement. However, 99% of debt is covered under a bankruptcy filing.
- A new fresh start. The number #1 benefit of filing for bankruptcy is that it will allow you to start over without any debt hanging over your shoulders.
- You will no long have to fear loosing your property. You could fear loosing your home or your car. When you file for bankruptcy you will be able to no longer worry about these things anymore.
- Bankruptcy does not clear up every bad rating your credit, but it does allow you to begin anew. You need to understand that a bankruptcy will stay on your credit rating for 10 years.
We highly advise you to talk to a Tulsa Bankruptcy Attorney if you have any remaining questions about what a bankruptcy would entail. At Hanson & Hanson law firm we look forward to working with you in solving your Tulsa bankruptcy needs. Hiring a Tulsa bankruptcy attorney could be a decision that you will not regret. For more information please feel free to contact us at (918) 409-0634.